Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Traumatizing Journey





It was during one of the frosty day on 5th December. It was on my birthday. I was just too lazy to do anything and suddenly my father dashed into my room with something that looked like a paper in his hand. I wondered what it was. After a second, my mother also rushed in with so many new dresses.

Both of them then started singing the Happy Birthday song and handed me an airline ticket that my dad was holding. It was to Egypt. I was really exuberant. Since the departure was at 9 am, we had to rush and my parents dropped me till the airport.

I was in Egypt with my friends within 6 hours. We were so tired and hence we had to take rest the whole day. The next day, we tried so many new dishes and roamed a lot. We tool so many pictures infront of the Pyramids and I was really eager to put those pictures in my album and show it to my parents.

It was so much fun that we almost forgot that a week had passed and was time to go back home.

I had done all of the job and got inside the plane. Just as I was about to sit on my seat, there was blood stain on it so I sat on the seat next to mine. As we were travelling, I felt as if I smelt smoke and suddenly there was a fire coming from the engine.

Everyone was panicking and running here and there. I got so scared and didn’t know what to do. So I closed my eyes very tightly. I could hear someone calling me from the back and when I opened my eyes;

It was only a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ISWC ❤

The ISWC conference was conducted on 17th and 18th of October 2022. It was a very beautiful moment. All the audience from grade 9 had enjoye...