Wednesday, April 13, 2022

#How I spent my vacation.


Getting a vacation after a long school year, it felt really good. We had to stay as a very sincere and a good student while staying in the school thinking to do all the stuffs you wanted to by going home. Had to wake up early thinking to sleep as much as you wanted after reaching home.

Finally after reaching, I did all the things I couldn't do back at school. Firstly, I was allowed to wake a bit late and eat junks and play phone. But apart from being just too free, I was helping my sisters as well. I had to do the house chores as well. 

During the month of December, I went back to my home town and stayed there for a fortnight. When I was back there with my parents, it felt really warm and when I shared the bed with my mother, it felt just like I was sleeping near the fire like how cats do. The four of us, me, my parents and my younger brother used to have our meals together and it felt really good. 

Me and my brother didn't fight much during this vacation because it had been long since we had been together. To a plus point, my brother looks just like my elder brother so he couldn't put effort to fight as well. 

During the month of January and February, it was really boring because we were under lockdown and we weren't allowed to go anywhere. At the end of the month, I joined a course for class 10 which was organized by VTOB which is a non-government organization.

During the month of March, it was really exciting as it was my birth month. I was being really impatient as my birthday was nearing. And it was finally the time to go to school. Finally the time to be with my mates.

1 comment:

ISWC ❤

The ISWC conference was conducted on 17th and 18th of October 2022. It was a very beautiful moment. All the audience from grade 9 had enjoye...